Saturday, March 20, 2010

Kids say the darndest things!

I asked C to write some song lyrics today. After explaining that song lyrics are the words that go with music, she immediately lit up. "Oh, ok, can I use your computer?" Here is what she typed in about 5 minutes:

My summer ends
by [C]

My summer ends and the peaceful night is through
I don’t know what to do ‘cause I’m stuck with you
Summer is the time when my snake had come to me
it turned out to be weird but she was satisfied with me
I had tried to make my move but I had to much summer to waste
and to much stuff to do
I had tried so many things other than try on my new bathing suite
But now it’s time the time it is Now
its time to make my summer end

(This song is afishely dedecated to my Mommy & to my Daddy).
I love you mom & dad!

No comments: